Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken. Rub salt onto chicken breasts and place in bottom of crock pot. In a medium bowl place onion, celery, cranberry sauce, orange juice, dry mustard, cinnamon, lemon juice, honey, brown sugar and chili sauce. Stir and pour over chicken breasts.
Combine cranberry sauce, orange juice, Lipton recipe secret envelope, some black pepper, fresh minced garlic and a sprinkle of adobo in a bowl. It's ok if a few lumps of cranberry sauce remain !!! 🙂 Combine the garlic powder, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper; rub over chicken. In a small bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, chili sauces and marmalade; pour over chicken. You can cook Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken
- Prepare 1 of large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skin on).
- You need 1 can of cranberry sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of orange juice.
- You need 1 envelope of Lipton recipe secrets(dry onion soup mix).
- It’s of Fresh minced garlic (6 cloves).
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of baby carrots.
- You need of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- It’s of Sprinkle Adobo.
Remove chicken to a serving platter; keep warm. First, put the raw chicken breasts into the Crockpot. Then, mix together the cranberry orange dressing and pour it over the chicken. Instructions In the bottom of a slow cooker, stir together cranberry sauce, orange juice, and dried cranberries.
Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken instructions
- Rinse your chicken thighs in cold water and pat dry with paper towels, then place on top of large baking sheet…….
- Generously sprinkle both sides of thighs with black pepper and adobo……
- Set your oven to BROIL and broil thighs until golden, then place thighs into your crockpot…..
- Combine cranberry sauce, orange juice, Lipton recipe secret envelope, some black pepper, fresh minced garlic and a sprinkle of adobo in a bowl……Mix well…..It’s ok if a few lumps of cranberry sauce remain !!! 🙂.
- Pour cranberry sauce mixture over chicken thighs in crockpot…….
- Add onions and baby carrots to crockpot……Stir gently……..
- Cook on low for 6 hours………
- Serve with some veggies or mashed potatoes and enjoy 😉!.
Place seasoned chicken breasts in slow cooker. Pat the chicken breasts with paper towels to dry and arrange them in the crockpot. Peel the onion and chop it; sprinkle over the chicken. Add the cranberries, salt, spices, brown sugar, and orange juice to the chicken and onions. Rub salt onto chicken breasts and place in bottom of crock pot.