My left over recipe -Abula. My grandmother created this recipe to use up the leftovers from Christmas Eve dinner. By combining leftover ham and biscuits with milk, eggs and her homemade apple butter, she served us all a warm, delicious breakfast and still was able to spend with her grandchildren. —Marty Leverette, Columbia, South Carolina My Mom created this recipe and I really enjoyed it as a child. As an adult, my taste changed just a bit so I modified her recipe to 'kick it up' a bit.
My mother always made this with leftover turkey while we were growing up. Now I make it for my own husband and kids. I use the small-size biscuits because they brown up so nicely on top. You can cook My left over recipe -Abula using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My left over recipe -Abula
- Prepare of Remember my ewa Aganyin and the sauce.i made another recipe from it.
- You need of Cooked beans, stew,cooked rice,semo flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of crayfish.
- You need 2 of maggi cubes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
I also add mushrooms to this recipe sometimes because my family loves 'em. —Keri Boffeli, Monticello, Iowa "One of my favorite things about any holiday—Easter included—is the leftover food," she says. Choose from classic ham recipes or a slow cooker ham for your holiday meal, then use the leftovers to make something new and exciting! These best leftover ham recipes range from soups and salads to pizzas and pastas—there's even a leftover. If you're swimming in leftovers post Easter or Passover celebrations, put the rest of your lamb roast to good use with these easy leftover recipes.
My left over recipe -Abula instructions
- Blend the already cooked beans to a smooth texture to make gbegiri. In other news you don't need to peel your beans to make gbegiri. Add 1 tablespoon of crayfish to give nice taste and aroma.add 1 cube of maggi and a pinch of salt to taste.
- Blend my already cooked left over rice to a smooth paste and bring to boil on heat and semo flour to it depending on the texture you desire turn and stir very well and cook for like 5mins, your rice swallow is ready.
- I used the ewa agoyin sauce as stew add fish to it.But it taste better with meat.
- Coarsely blend 1 bunch of ewedu. Add little potash and cook for 5mins add 1 cube of maggi and little salt..
From salad and rice bowls to pita sandwiches and. Peel and chop the onion, garlic and ginger. Heat up the oil in a large pan, add the onion and fry on a medium heat until it softens. Add the garlic and ginger together with the spices. BigOven will tell you what you can make!