Cauliflower “pizza” with home made grilled pepper cream “ajvar”. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Grate the cauliflower using a food processor, or with a box grater.
Add tomatoes and olives (and cheese if using). Bake the pizza according to the instructions for the crust. Top with mozzarella then spread ajvar over the cheese. You can cook Cauliflower “pizza” with home made grilled pepper cream “ajvar” using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower “pizza” with home made grilled pepper cream “ajvar”
- You need of cauliflower.
- Prepare of cheddar type cheese.
- You need of dried spices such as oregano,basil,cumin etc.
- It’s of black pepper and salt.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of table spoons olive oil.
- You need of black olives cut in small pieces.
Arrange cevapcici on top of the ajvar. Place the cauliflower, mozzarella cheese, and eggs into a medium-sized bowl and stir together, until combined. See recipes for Serbian Moussaka, Ajvar too. The slightly smoky aroma of sweet roasted pepper, set off by a dash of vinegar and oil in ajvar can be an ideal addition to classic dishes, or add a surprising twist to exceptional tastes of new recipes.
Cauliflower “pizza” with home made grilled pepper cream “ajvar” step by step
- First shred the cauliflower on the tool used for shredding cheese, then do the same to cheese.
- Mix the cauliflower with the eggs and cheese and spices, add the black pitted olives, cut into small pieces..
- Put the mixture in a 1,5 cm wide circular shape on parchment paper and we put it in a pan..
- Put the olive oil on top and we bake it in the over till the top gets brown,approx 15-20 minutes on 200 degrees celsius.
- Serve it with home made ajvar.
- This is how the cauliflower looks like straight outta oven.
Its full, rich, distinct taste and its fine, thick texture turn even a simple slice of bread or pastry into a savory bite. Breakfast: Nut granola with yogurt Lunch: Minced lamb rolls, tzaltziki and cauliflower rice Dinner: BBQ salmon with sesame and broccoli puree Snack: Creamy veggie soup Dessert. Explore • Food And Drink • World Cuisine • Croatian Recipes. Pljeskavica – Traditional Serbian Burger Recipe. This Serbian burger, called Pljeskavica, with Ajvar and Kajmak will make you.