Spoon Meatloaf. Mommy's Recipe. Mix meatloaf ingredients together in separate bowl (by hand works best). Mix sauce ingredients together; spoon works great. Make sure lumps are out and you double the sauce.
Use a wooden spoon to get everything mixed up nicely. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and plop the meatloaf onto the lined baking sheet and mold the meatloaf into a rectangle. Mix together using a large wooden spoon or your hands. You can cook Spoon Meatloaf. Mommy's Recipe using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spoon Meatloaf. Mommy's Recipe
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 2 cup of corn flakes.
- Prepare 1 can of chicken with rice soup.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and pepper.
Don't over mix or you will have a tough meat loaf. Shape into a loaf and add to a foil lined pan or use a regular loaf pan. Brush the glaze all over the top of the. This is the recipe we grew up with.
Spoon Meatloaf. Mommy's Recipe instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Chop onion.
- Crumble corn flakes and set aside 1/2 cup.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- In large bowl combine all ingredients except the 1/2 cup corn flakes.
- Mix well by hand, and put in loaf pan.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of corn flakes on top.
- Cook for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
My sister, Sarah, was kind enough to measure what I've always done by sight so we can share it with everyone. She doesn't add capers though 😉 MAKE IT SHINE! Those meatloaf sliders are a teen-pleasing meal, I promise! The most delicious meatloaf sandwich is made from Mommy's Meatloaf recipe. Meatloaf Sandwiches must be served on white bread…with different toppings (bacon, pickled red onions or crispy fried onion rings, tomatoes, romaine lettuce, and mayo with tad bit of grainy mustard or not.