Beef and Green Bean Casserole. Bacon Green Bean Casserole, Vegan Green Bean Casserole, Cheesy Green Bean Casserole Slice beef into cubes, slice mushrooms and mince garlic Melt olive oil and butter in a large skillet on medium high heat. Add beef, season it with salt and pepper. Stir in the tomatoes, kidney beans, stock and apple, and bring to the boil.
Saute the ground beef and mushrooms until the beef is browned. Add green beans, mushroom soup, and half of the fried onions. Place mixture in a baking dish. You can cook Beef and Green Bean Casserole using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef and Green Bean Casserole
- You need of beef.
- You need 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s of rest of casserole.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 lb of whole green beans, I used frozen.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of fontina cheese.
- You need 10 oz of ripe black olives.
- You need 28 oz of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Brown ground beef in a cast-iron skillet then drain the excess grease. Add cream cheese and stir until melted then add beef broth, heavy whipping cream, Bragg's Aminos, garlic powder, and. Bring to a boil and cook on medium heat until mixture begins to. Add treacle, cumin, tomatoes and stock.
Beef and Green Bean Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven 375° Fahrenheit.
- Mix tomato paste, beef, salt, garlic, and pepper. Cover the complete bottom of an oven safe dish with the ground beef mixture..
- Add green beans, fontina cheese, olives, crushed tomatoes, and parmesan cheese on top..
- Bake covered for one hour. Let sit 10 minutes, covered. Ground beef will shrink away from sides..
- Serve hope you enjoy!.
Stir occasionally and check that the meat is covered with liquid. Perfect next to your holiday ham or turkey, this green bean casserole has a creamy, rich cheese sauce that enhances, but doesn't cover up, the green beans, so they are still the star of the show. Even though your family's probably expecting the same old green bean casserole you've been making for decades (the one with condensed soup, a ton of cheese, and way too many bread crumbs or French. While that is cooking, combine the remaining sauce, fried onions, and panko crumbs in a manual food processor and process until well combined. In a skillet, cook the beef, onion, salt and pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.