Beck's Homemade Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup. Bring home the taste of Rao's Chicken Noodle Soup today. Bring high-quality ingredients and flavors to your pantry. Add raw whole chicken or pieces.
Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of Beck's Homemade Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup. Put the chicken into a slow cooker along with the onions, celery, and carrots. You can cook Beck's Homemade Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beck's Homemade Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
- You need 1 of whole chicken, cut into 4 pieces..
- It’s 15 of cups of water.
- It’s 4 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- It’s 1 packages of wide egg noodles or noodle of your chioce.
- It’s 1 bunch of flat Italian parsley, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 5 of carrots, sliced OR 2 cans to make easy.
- You need 2 of small onions, chopped or bundle of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of can of corn or frozen 12 ounces.
- You need 1/2 cup of cornstarch.
Stir in broth, mushroom soup, and fines herbs and season with salt and pepper. Add noodles to broth and simmer until noodles are one-half done. Add butter and cream of chicken soup. Combine heavy cream, chicken broth, and flour and whisk until smooth.
Beck's Homemade Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup step by step
- Add 15 cups of water to large pot. Bring to a boil..
- Add raw whole chicken or pieces. Put heat to medium med. heat and boil for 30 minutes or so….
- Add chicken bouillon cubes. Boil up…
- Take chicken pieces out and cool. As cooling, add noodles..
- Add pepper, garlic and parsley..
- Take chicken meat off the bones, and put back into soup. Discard the bones, etc. Keep boiling up for 10/15 minutes….
- Add onions. Cook 5 minutes.
- Add carrots and corn. ( add carrots with noodles if they are raw and not canned! ).
- Take out 2 cups of broth and add cornstarch. Boil up and turn off heat. Let sit for 15 minutes. Serve..
Add cream mixture to stalk and vegetables and stir. Add shredded chicken, cauliflower, corn, and noodles to the creamy broth and vegetables in a stockpot. Saute onion and garlic in a little olive oil in your pot, until tender. Be careful not to burn the garlic, or it will be bitter. Combine the rest of the ingredients, except the noodles and peas, in a large pot.