Crock Pot Chile Verde. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Check Out Crock Pot Slow Cookers on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Find Crock Pot Slow Cookers now!
Add the cubed pork, and cook until browned on the outside. Transfer the pork, onions, and garlic to a slow cooker, and stir in the green salsa, jalapeno peppers, and tomatoes. Mix the black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, oregano and cumin together in a bowl. You can cook Crock Pot Chile Verde using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Chile Verde
- You need 6 of jalepenos.
- It’s 5 of tomatillos.
- It’s 1 can of green salsa (big can).
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of green onions.
- Prepare 6 lb of pork stew meat.
Put the seasoning mix in a large re-sealable plastic bag. Add the pork and shake until well coated. Add the meat to the crock pot. DIRECTIONS Turn the crock pot on to high while you chop the onions and slice the garlic.
Crock Pot Chile Verde step by step
- Season pork stew meat with basic seasoning. I used pepper, seasoning salt and garlic salt. Place in bottom of crock pot..
- Blend garlic, green onions, tomatillos, and jalepenos in blender. Add mixture over meat in crock pot..
- Add large can of green salsa over meat in crockpot. Stir everything together with big spoon. Make sure all meat is covered in blender mixture and green salsa..
- Add top to crockpot and cook on low for 8 hrs..
Add the meat to the slow cooker. Pour over the salsa, add the salt, pepper, cumin and oregano. Pour over the chicken broth and stir. Add pork meat and garlic cilantro butter to the crock pot. Tomatillos are a member of the nightshade family and similar in appearance to green tomatoes.