3-Olive Spread. Extra virgin olive oil from Lake Garda in the north of Italy. Pulse to chop, then add balsamic vinegar and olive oil. INSTRUCTIONS Combine the black olives, green olives, kalamata olives, and garlic in the container of a food processor.
Get one of our Three olive spread recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. This recipe was given to me by a coworker for the holidays. It is best when made with olives purchased at a deli. You can have 3-Olive Spread using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3-Olive Spread
- You need of pitted black olives(drained).
- Prepare of pitted kalamata olives(drained).
- Prepare of green olives stuffed with pimento(drained).
- Prepare of garlic.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- It’s of red cooking wine.
- You need of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s of olive oil (add slightly more if mixture is not blending well).
- You need of Crusty Bread 🥖.
Serve with your favorite cracker, baguettes or thin italian bread slices. Bookmark this recipe to cookbook online. Combine the black olives, green olives, kalamata olives, and garlic in the container of a food processor. Put all ingredients, except olive oil in the food processor and pulse until chopped.
3-Olive Spread instructions
- In a food processor OR a blender add all ingredients, pulse until mixture is slightly chunky…….
- Place olive mixture into a container, then place container into refrigerator and chill for several hours or overnight……
- Serve over some crusty bread 🥖 and enjoy 😉!.
Turn processor on low setting and gradually add olive oil until you get a grainy texture. I stop and start and scrape down the sides as I am going. I try to add as little oil as possible, but enough to hold the mixture together so it will spread nicely. Filter by Lifestyle & Dietary Filters should not be used as an alternative to medical advice. Filter by Lifestyle & Dietary Filters should not be used as an alternative to medical advice.