Southwest Green Bean Casserole. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! MIX sauce, beans, tomatoes, seasoning, and ⅔ cup onions in a casserole dish. STIR and top with remaining ⅔ cup onions.
Stir together soup, milk, diced tomatoes with green chiles, soy sauce, black pepper, green beans, and half of the fried. Top casserole with remaining fried onions. Top with turkey, bacon, tomato, and cheese. You can cook Southwest Green Bean Casserole using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Southwest Green Bean Casserole
- It’s of Green Bean Casserole.
- You need 1 can of industrial sized can cut green beans.
- It’s 2 can of mild rotel.
- You need 3 can of large cans of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 of jars of Prego Double Cheddar Cheese sauce.
- You need 1 large of bag of French Fried Onions.
- You need 2 clove of diced garlic.
- It’s 1 large of red onion diced.
Tired of cream of mushroom soup? Chef Kevin shows us a Texas twist on a traditional green bean casserole. Your family is sure to dig into this Southwest Green Bean Casserole. You will enjoy the texture and flavor of chopped pecans, which mix well with the creaminess of the goat cheese.
Southwest Green Bean Casserole step by step
- Mix all ingredients together except green beans and fried onions. Place green beans in casserole dishes. I use two. Pour mixture over green beans and bake in preheated oven for 1 hour at 375° top with fried onions and bake another 15 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
Topped with a breadcrumb mixture, the individual servings. Tired of canned cream of mushroom soup? Enjoy this robust green bean casserole flavored Texas style with oregano, Monterrey Jack Cheese and lime 'n' chili al. Before you jump to Southwest Green Bean Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Eat. Many individuals do not fully grasp that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health.