Open-face Provençal vegetable sandwich. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Free delivery on eligible orders Open-face Provençal vegetable sandwich.
Happy Mother's Day to all mothers. On such gorgeous day I don't always feel like. In a large bowl, combine oil, garlic, salt, oregano and basil. You can have Open-face Provençal vegetable sandwich using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Open-face Provençal vegetable sandwich
- You need 2 cups of sliced shiitake mushroom caps.
- It’s 1 of large zucchini,halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper,quartered lengthwise and thinly.
- It’s of Sliced.
- It’s 1 of small onion, cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pitted Kalamata olives.
- You need 1 of jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of capers.
- You need 11/2 tablespoons of olive oil,divided.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of white wine vinegar.
- It’s slices of Crusty bread, cut into thick.
- You need 3/4 cup (3 ounces) of shredded mozzarella cheese (optional).
Add vegetables and toss to coat. Open-face Provençal vegetable sandwich Richard Scott Cunningham. If you went far enough to make this a veggie sandwich, why not go a step further and remove the fat, cholesterol, and harm to the animals and the planet by using a vegan mayo and a vegan cheese. It doesn't take much to make good and delicious into excellent and mouth-watering.
Open-face Provençal vegetable sandwich step by step
- Combine mushrooms, zucchini,bell pepper,onion,broth,oil,jalapeño pepper,capers,1 tablespoons oil, garlic,oregano,salt and black pepper in crock-pot slow cooker. Cover;cook on low 5to 6 hours.
- Turn off heat. Stir in vinegar and remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil. Let stand uncovered,15 to 30 minutes or until vegetables absorb some liquid. Season with additional salt and black pepper if desired..
- Spoon vegetables onto bread. If desired,sprinkle each serving with 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese and broil 30 seconds or until cheese is melted..
So if you want to help make the world a better place – use veganase and veggie cheese. Let's face it — lunch can sometimes be really boring. You're either eating last night's leftovers, a sad deli salad, or a sandwich that you threw together as you were rushing out the door. But this spring, it's time to step up your lunch game — we guarantee it will make your workday better. The easiest way to make lunch more appetizing is to swap that boring sandwich for an open.