Green Bean Casserole. Find Great Deals from the Top Retailers. Low Prices on Green Pan Casserole. Scoop out the veg onto a plate.
I made this one year for my husband's family at Christmas time, and now they ask for it every year! Place green beans and soup in a large microwave-safe bowl. Transfer green bean mixture to a casserole dish and sprinkle with French fried onions and remaining cheese. You can cook Green Bean Casserole using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Bean Casserole
- You need 4 can of French Style Green beans, drained.
- It’s 2 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 of French Fried Onions.
Just a few small tweaks make this a vegan green bean casserole, but no one wiletast the difference! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. A family favorite for years, this special green bean recipe is a cinch to double and can be assembled ahead. This scaled-down green bean casserole recipe takes a spin on. Make this easy green bean and mushroom casserole as a veggie side to accompany a main course.
Green Bean Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- In a baking pan, mix the green beans, mushroom soup, and pepper. Blend till well mixed..
- Bake for 45 minutes..
- The last 5 minutes of baking, add the cheese and finish baking for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted on top..
- sprinkle french style onions over top crushing them..
- Enjoy. Great for holiday gatherings..
A casserole is an easy-to-prep, classic American comfort food. Serve one of the best variations on green bean casserole at your next holiday. If using fresh or frozen green beans, boil just until tender crisp. Green Bean casserole without cream of mushroom soup. Whisk over heat for a minute to cooke the flour.