Pan-fried salmon with fresh tomato pesto. Great discounts and savings on top home brands. Range of Retro Sweet Gifts in UK. Lay the salmon fillets in, skin-side down.
Rub the salmon fillets all over with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the salmon on the prepared tin foil. Spread pesto thinly on top of the fish and top with tomato slices. You can have Pan-fried salmon with fresh tomato pesto using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan-fried salmon with fresh tomato pesto
- It’s 2 of centre-cut salmon fillets, deboned and descaled.
- You need of Large handful fresh basil leaves (about 28 g).
- It’s 1 pkg (284 g) of miniature San Marzano tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of large clove garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
Wrap the foil around the fillet and secure into a parcel. Serve with steamed new potatoes – this pesto salmon recipe is a great weeknight family meal. Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce step by step Lightly season fillets with S&P. Remove from pan and set aside.
Pan-fried salmon with fresh tomato pesto instructions
- Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. Lay the salmon fillets in, skin-side down. Let fry for 3 to 4 minutes, depending on their thickness, then flip and fry for the same amount of time on the other side. While you're waiting to flip the salmon, whip up the sauce..
- Place the basil, tomatoes, garlic and pepper flakes in a food processor and blitz until it's a chunky liquid. Add a good pinch of salt and a few grinds of black pepper, as well as the olive oil. Blitz a few seconds more until the sauce thickens and emulsifies..
- Put a ladle full of sauce on a plate and lay the salmon on top, crispy skin up. The fish will warm up the sauce slightly. Serve additional sauce on the side (trust me, it'll be in demand)..
Heat the skillet, over medium-high heat, then spray with cooking spray. Serve salmon with pesto spooned over top. Can also be served at room temperature. Fresh Bread Inspo; Winters Winners; TV Guide; Stream on discovery+. Gok Cooks Chinese ; Hairy Bikers' Mississippi Adventure; Ainsley's Market Menu; John Torode's Australia; My Greatest Dishes; Rachel Khoo's Simple Pleasures; Chefs; Competitions; Pan fried salmon with spaghettini pesto.