Chocolate Pudding with Chai Espresso. Instructions Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine. Serve with chocolate chips sprinkled on top, if desired. Instructions In large bowl, mix all ingredients except for coconut cream.
Layer remaining pudding and coconut cream. Directions: In an mason jar, combine milk, chia seeds, protein powder and espresso powder. Shake vigorously then place lid and cap on top. You can have Chocolate Pudding with Chai Espresso using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pudding with Chai Espresso
- You need 1 Packet of Chocolate Pudding Mix 100gm.
- It’s 1 Cup of (225ml)Milk.
- You need of White Chocolate Optional.
- Prepare of Whipped Cream Optional.
This recipe uses espresso, (an Italian coffee), chocolate chips, unsweetened cocoa powder, milk, sugar, cornstarch, and vanilla. Give this mixture a taste and adjust the sweetener and cocoa powder if needed. When the flavors are perfect, pour into a bowl and refrigerate for several hours before serving. Sift cocoa powder over a medium mixing bowl to remove any lumps. (I know-sifting is the worst, but you don't want any lumps in your pudding.) Add the maple syrup, vanilla, salt, and espresso powder, and whisk slowly to combine.
Chocolate Pudding with Chai Espresso instructions
- Boil Milk in a separate bowl..
- Pour contents of the pack in a 🥛 milk..
- Stirring constantly with a whisk for five minutes or until the mixture brings to bubble around the edges..
- Whip the thickened pudding with a hand whisk for one minute to restore a creamy texture. Spoon the whipped pudding into three servings cups or glass..
- You can also add whipped Cream or white chocolate on the servings..
The mixture will seem very dry at first but will come together eventually and resemble a thick, fudgy sauce. Instructions To a small mixing bowl add cacao powder (sift first to reduce clumps), maple syrup, ground cinnamon, salt, and vanilla. Add chia seeds and whisk once more to combine. Leftovers keep covered in the fridge for. Non-Dairy Milk: I used a protein rich plant-based milk here, but feel free to use your favorite non-dairy milk, preferably unsweetened.