My chicken, chilli, cheese open wrap 😀. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. My chicken, chilli, cheese open wrap 😀 Maureen 😀 Liverpool England. I love this one , so many ways but to me this is the tastiest. #Mainmeal #Lunch #Chicken #Cheese.
Return the chicken to the pan with the spices, tomato purée, chilli and lemon juice. Our sweet chilli chicken wraps are super tasty and super fast! Tender chicken pieces with peppers in a sweet chilli dressing, all wrapped up in a soft flour tortilla. You can have My chicken, chilli, cheese open wrap 😀 using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My chicken, chilli, cheese open wrap 😀
- You need 1/2 of Chicken breast chopped small.
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of Green chilli pepper diced.
- Prepare 1 Handful of Spinach.
- It’s 1 inch of square piece of cheese grated.
- You need 1/2 of Sweet bell pepper diced.
- It’s 5 of Cherry Tomatoes diced.
- It’s 1 of Wrap.
- Prepare 4 tbls of Chedder cheese sauce. (How to make in my last recipe).
- You need 2 tbls of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbls of Chilli sauce your choice, hot,sweet, sriracha etc.
You're just going to love these delicious sweet chilli chicken wraps. Not only are they really quick and simple to make, they taste amazing. When I make our easy chicken wraps recipe, the kids. The savvy McDonald's used Tesco southern friend chicken strips Credit: TikTok.
My chicken, chilli, cheese open wrap 😀 instructions
- Heat up the oil add the onions and chicken fry until chicken is cooked..
- When chicken is near to p cooked then add the chilli peppers and half the sweet pepper. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Next have the wrap open on a serving plate, add spinach, tomatoes and grated cheese..
- Add the chilli sauce to the chicken frying mix in then turn off heat bring it to the wrap and spread the chicken mix all over the wrap.next spread out then add the warmed up cheese sauce over it.
- You have to use a knife and fork but it's really lovely and you cut up the wrap bits with the rest..
Once ready, he began constructing the wrap, first with Helman's mayonnaise and Red Dragon's sweet chilli sauce. Follow with lettuce, then the smashed avocado. Roughly cut the chicken thighs into chunks and add to the wrap. Spoon over a bit more chilli jam. Fold over the sides, then roll the wrap up tightly.