Grilled Salmon Hoisin sauce. Place the salmon fillets into the marinade, and turn to evenly coat. Mix together all the seasonings except for the balsamic glaze. Stir together and then brush it on both sides of the salmon.
Stir in the hoisin, ketchup, honey, sambal oelek, sesame seeds, soy sauce and fish sauce and. Add olive oil the homemade Hoisin sauce ontop the salmon then sprinkle the rest of the ingredients on the salmon. For the Hoisin sauce recipe, add all the ingredients in the pot except the tapioca water. You can cook Grilled Salmon Hoisin sauce using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Salmon Hoisin sauce
- Prepare 140 gm of salmon slice.
- Prepare 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of dried dragon herb.
- Prepare 1 pinch of piri piri chili powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Hoisin sauce recipe.
- You need 1 dl of oyster sauce.
- You need 0.5 dl of light soya sauce.
- You need 1 pinch of cinnamon.
- You need 1 pinch of white pepper.
- You need 50 gm of brown sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of tapioca powder (mixed with3 tablespoon water).
- It’s 300 ml of water.
Instructions Place your salmon strips skin side down on top of a large plate or in a large shallow dish. Season the salmon filets with salt and pepper. Grill until done to your liking. Top each grilled salmon filet with warm Peanut Hoisin Sauce and sprinkle with chopped scallions, just before serving.
Grilled Salmon Hoisin sauce step by step
- Lay the salmon on the baking tray. Add olive oil the homemade Hoisin sauce ontop the salmon then sprinkle the rest of the ingredients on the salmon. Grilled in 200° for 7min..
- For the Hoisin sauce recipe, add all the ingredients in the pot except the tapioca water. Let it boiled around 10min then add in the tapioca water, continue to stir until the sauce become thicker then is ready to glace ontop the salmon..
- Tips: Good for meat too..
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Add the salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. The salmon gets coated in an easy Hoisin sauce that's sweet, sour, and tangy. Hoisin makes a wonderful glaze for this salmon. This sauce requires only three simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry — Hoisin, soy sauce, and sesame oil.