Vickys Pineapple & Chicken Fried Rice, GF DF EF SF NF. Gently melt the 'butter' in a frying pan and add the pineapple chunks. Fry for a few minutes until softened and easily crushed then add the tin of drained tidbits Make a slurry from the cornflour and pineapple juice then add to the pan. You can use jam in the bases instead of crushed fruit but I find jam a bit too sweet for these combined with the iced tops.
This is a really quick meal to throw together, perfect for using microwave rice as it's pre-cooked anyway and you can do what I do – freeze what you don't use for another day. This is a great dish for kids, they love the sweet flavour and it's full of veggies. It's important to make all your diced. You can cook Vickys Pineapple & Chicken Fried Rice, GF DF EF SF NF using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Pineapple & Chicken Fried Rice, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 2 of skinless chicken breasts, small diced.
- It’s of soy sauce, hoisin or oyster sauce to marinate chicken, see below.
- Prepare 2 of & 1/2 tbsp oil, divided.
- Prepare 1 of onion, small diced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of finely chopped fresh ginger.
- It’s 1 of carrot, small diced.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions, sliced.
- Prepare 250 g of pineapple, small diced.
- It’s 75 g of peas.
- You need 50 g of sweetcorn.
- Prepare 640 g of day old cooked rice (4 cups).
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce (*free-from alternative recipe on my profile).
Vickys Pineapple Pancakes with Syrup, GF DF EF SF NF [email protected] Free-From Cookbook Scotland. These tropical-feel pancakes are like having a cocktail for breakfast! The Pineapple Chilli Jam ticks the vegan and gluten-free boxes too. Ingredients: fresh pineapple, golden caster sugar, fresh ginger, scotch bonnet, cider vinegar, lime juice.
Vickys Pineapple & Chicken Fried Rice, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Toss the chicken in some salt and pepper to season then let marinade in a few tbsp soy, hoisin or oyster sauce and set aside. *You'll find recipes for free-from soy and hoisin on my profile, the hoisin is within my duck pancake recipe..
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add in the onion, garlic and ginger, cooking for 2 minutes until the onion is softened.
- Add the rest of the oil to the pan with the drained chicken pieces and cook for 2 minutes until sealed on all sides.
- Add the carrots and cook a further 2 minutes until the chicken is browning before adding the spring onion, peas, sweetcorn, pineapple and cooked rice.
- Drizzle fresh soy sauce over, stir through then serve.
Previous Vicky's Kitchen Smoked Scotch Bonnet BBQ Sauce Next Chilli Sid Hot Sauces Reviews SIZE ZERO DRINK This recipe is inspired by Versatile Vick. Great on the side of a curry, with cheese and ham or just spread it on toast. Densely packed with pineapple and peppered with scotch bonnet. The famous Lucky Pineapple bars – one-of-a-kind, meticulously designed & beautifully built.