pork roast tenderloin with roasted potatoes and corn on the cob. Check Out Roast Potatoes on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
I usually prepare the marinade and put a pork loin roast in a freezer bag with the marinade and freeze. We like things roasted potatoes and carrots and my wife was asking for pork tenderloin since I hadn't done one for a while. Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper. You can cook pork roast tenderloin with roasted potatoes and corn on the cob using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of pork roast tenderloin with roasted potatoes and corn on the cob
- You need of pork roast tenderloin.
- It’s of potatoes.
- Prepare of onion.
- You need of fresh parsley.
- Prepare of vegetable stock.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of dried parsley.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of paprika.
- You need of garlic salt.
- It’s of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of brown sugar.
See recipes for pork roast tenderloin with roasted potatoes and corn on the cob too. Thinly slice one and one-third tenderloins; reserve remaining two and two-thirds tenderloins for Pork Tenderloin Wraps and Pork, Mango, and Tomato Salad. Arrange potatoes in an even layer around pork. Place the meat on top and cover with garlic and rosemary.
pork roast tenderloin with roasted potatoes and corn on the cob instructions
- preheat oven to 250.
- in large skillet heat a bit of vegetable oil, sprinkle salt on all sides of tenderloin, sear in skillet on all sides.
- in baking pan add stock, a bit of water, sliced onions, salt & pepper.
- remove seared tenderloin from skillet and rub with oil, brown sugar, paprica, salt & pepper. place in baking pan and put in oven, bake for 2 hours, do not cover. baste with juice in bottom of pan every 30 mins..
- cut potatoes, put in large bowl, add oil, chopped fresh parsley, garlic salt, sat&pepper, mix well, place in separate baking pan with a half inch of water. do not cover, place in oven alongside tenderloin for 2 hours.
- after 2 hours remove tenderloin from oven, baste once more, set aside, start boiling water for fresh corn cob..
- remove potatoes, return to large bowl, add butter, dried parsley and italian seasoning, mix well, return to baking pan to keep warm..
- remove corn from boiling water, slice tenderloin into 1/3 of inch thick.. serve and enjoy.
Mix water and wine and drizzle a little on top, reserve the rest. Preheat a grill to medium high. Toss potatoes with remaining seasoning mixture; arrange around meat in pan. Place pork tenderloins in center of pan. Heat oil in heavy, large oven proof skillet over medium high heat.