Vickys Pumpkin Pasta Sauce GF DF EF SF NF. Artisan fresh pasta handmade by our chefs, delivered to your doorstep. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Vickys Pumpkin Pasta Sauce GF DF EF SF NF [email protected] Free-From Cookbook Scotland. You can't buy pumpkin pasta sauce over here and I once had something similar in a restaurant and so HAD to try and recreate it at home.
Start cooking your pasta in a large pan of boiling, salted water according to the package directions. Put the garlic in a small, dry frying pan over a medium-low heat. When the garlic starts to colour add in the pine nuts and toast them until turning golden. You can cook Vickys Pumpkin Pasta Sauce GF DF EF SF NF using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Pumpkin Pasta Sauce GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 2 clove of garlic, skin left on.
- It’s 35 grams of pine nuts (1/4 cup) or sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sunflower spread / butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of finely chopped dried onion.
- Prepare 220 grams of pumpkin puree (1 cup).
- You need 180 ml of coconut cream / heavy cream.
- Prepare 120 ml of chicken stock or vegetable stock.
- You need 25 grams of grated parmesan-style cheese (1/4 cup, I use 'Veganic' brand, gf, df, sf, ef).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of grated nutmeg.
- It’s 225 grams of gluten-free pasta of choice to serve, most dry pastas are also egg free.
- You need of Pecan Topping.
- You need 30 grams of pecan nuts, roughly chopped (1/4 cup).
- It’s 1 tbsp of sunflower spread / butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground cinnamon.
Remove the garlic and pour the pine nuts into a larger, cold frying pan with the. Ingredients of Vickys Berry Spiced Pumpkin Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Ravioli with Choice of Fillings & Sauces, GF DF EF SF NF. I like the sweet sauce with the pumpkin filling, the basil sauce with the sweetcorn filling, the mushroom sauce with the pea filling and the mushroom filling with the tomato sauce.
Vickys Pumpkin Pasta Sauce GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Start cooking your pasta in a large pan of boiling, salted water according to the package directions.
- Put the garlic in a small, dry frying pan over a medium-low heat. When the garlic starts to colour add in the pine nuts and toast them until turning golden.
- Remove the garlic and pour the pine nuts into a larger, cold frying pan with the butter and dried onions. Peel the garlic, finely mince it and add it to the pan. Heat on low until the butter is just melted, then add the pumpkin puree and stir to combine.
- Place the mixture in a blender and blitz until smooth. Pour back into the frying pan over a medium-low heat and add the cream, chicken stock, parmesan and nutmeg. Stir well to combine and heat. Add salt to taste.
- Put the chopped pecan nuts into the smaller frying pan over a low heat and warm through. Add the butter and stir in until melted. Add the brown sugar and cinnamon. Stir a few times and spread out on parchment paper to cool a bit.
- To serve, drain the pasta when ready and add to the sauce. Toss together and when plated, sprinkle some of the candied nuts on top.
To make the minted pea filling, throw everything into a blender and puree until smooth, no defrosting or cooking required. I tried to cut the amount of sugar that I'd normally use so taste the batter before you bake and add a bit more if you want too. I love oatmeal pumpkin spiced cookies and this is my cake version. Vickys Roasted Vegetable Pasta, GF DF EF SF NF. Here is how you cook it.