Vickys Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta, GF DF EF SF NF. Great recipe for Vickys Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta, GF DF EF SF NF. An easy meal, quick to put together but tasty and filling. You can use full fat canned coconut milk if it's easier or you can also use a light cream cheese such as Violife Creamy (coconut-based) which will melt down into a.
Great recipe for Vickys Chicken, Leek & Bacon Pie, GF DF EF SF NF. This recipe uses a mashed potato topping instead of pastry Fry the chicken until cooked through. Add to the pasta and onions along with the coconut milk, sweetcorn, passata, basil, garlic puree, sugar & salt. You can have Vickys Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta, GF DF EF SF NF using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 300 grams of gluten-free pasta (dried is normally egg-free).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 4 slice of bacon, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of skinless chicken breasts, cubed.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 300 ml of oat or coconut cream.
- Prepare 100 grams of frozen peas.
- Prepare 200 grams of grated cheese such as Violife free-from brand.
Spoon into an ovenproof dish, sprinkle the cheese on top. Vickys Creamy Chicken & Tomato Pasta Bake GF DF EF SF NF step by step. Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to the pack instructions then drain. Meanwhile, fry the onion in some oil until softened.
Vickys Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Cook pasta to pack instructions by boiling in salted water for time given.
- Meanwhile fry off the bacon in a tablespoon of the oil then remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Put the rest of the oil in the pan and brown off the cubed chicken but don't cook it right through. Add the garlic and cook for a minute before adding the bacon back to the pan.
- Add the cream and peas and turn to a low heat so it all warms through. Season with salt & pepper.
- Drain the pasta and serve the creamy chicken spooned over with a sprinkle of cheese on top if desired.
- Violife is a vegan cheese which I use for my dairy allergic son. It's GF DF EF SF NF.
Fry the chicken until cooked through. Remove the chicken from the pan, add the remaining Stork margarine and onions. Add the garlic and fry a further minute. Add the chicken back to the pan with the passata and bring to a low simmer. Vickys Chicken Fricassee, GF DF EF SF NF step by step.