Ribs Sweet and Sour in Dark Sauce. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Ribs Sweet and Sour in Dark Sauce Emie Phils. Then drain and boil water in a pot. When start boiling pour ribs and boil for three mins.
Place the ribs, dark brown soft sugar, salt, remaining rice wine and chicken stock into a clean wok. Cook over medium heat until the wok is almost dry. Drizzle in the vinegar and sesame oil and toss well. You can cook Ribs Sweet and Sour in Dark Sauce using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ribs Sweet and Sour in Dark Sauce
- Prepare 500 g of ribs.
- It’s 2 of star anise.
- It’s Half of tsp Dark soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s of Around two or three Rock sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Wine.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Vinegar.
Transfer to a serving dish and cool. Place ribs on a rack in a large shallow roasting pan. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the sugar, brown sugar, cornstarch, ketchup, vinegar and water until smooth. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat, and brown the ribs on all sides.
Ribs Sweet and Sour in Dark Sauce step by step
- Wash properly ribs.Then drain and boil water in a pot.When start boiling pour ribs and boil for three mins.Then remove abd wash again.Drain.
- Heatvwok and add oil.Make sure the oil is too hot before drop the ribs.Keep stirring until golden brown.Then pour the sauces including star anise and rock sugar.Then mix it all.Let it simmer then add water until it covers all the ribs.Then cover and simmer untill the sauce dissolves and thickens..
Baste or "rotate" the ribs during cooking to make sure all of them get a nice coating of the sauce. Submit a Recipe Correction For the ribs, place the tomato ketchup in a large shallow dish with the soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic, sherry, star anise (if using), ketjap manis and rosemary. DIRECTIONS Place cornstarch in a small saucepan. Drizzle in the water and whisk until the cornstarch dissolves. Whisk in the remaining ingredients, then place the pot over medium heat.