Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs. To check the temperature, use an instant-read food thermometer inserted into the thickest part of a few of the largest chicken thighs, not touching bone. Cover a Baking sheet in foil, nonstick side up. Place the chicken thighs on the baking sheet, fattest side up.
To get started: Lightly coat a baking sheet with olive oil and arrange bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs on the tray. Cut a few lemons into thin slices and scatter them over and around the chicken. If desired, add a few peeled garlic. You can cook Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs
- You need of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s of Italian style breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix (in the envelope).
- You need of raw egg.
- It’s of Extra virgin olive oil for baking.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Remove thawed chicken from packaging, rinse with cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Place the chicken on lined baking sheet, brush with olive oil over the thighs. Arrange the chicken thighs on a baking sheet, tucking the ends of each thigh under itself and stretching the skin over.
Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs step by step
- Rinse chicken thighs in cold water, pat dry and trim excess fat. I like to leave a little fat for some flavor..
- Mix together the bread crumbs and most of the dry Ranch dressing mix on a plate (reserve some in the envelope for later)..
- In a bowl, crack the egg and slightly whisk it..
- Dip each thigh in the egg and then in the breadcrumb mixture. Coat well on both sides..
- Place the breaded thighs in a baking dish and sprinkle remaining Ranch mix on top of each thigh. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, enough for baking..
- Bake in a 350 pre-heated oven for about an hour. Juices should run clear..
- Baste once about 45 minutes into cooking time, to make it crispy..
Grease baking sheet with vegetable oil. Dip chicken into salad dressing, then coat with crumb mixture. Submit a Recipe Correction Combine spicy ranch dressing and buttermilk ranch dressing in a separate bowl. Dip chicken into dressing until both sides are coated, then coat in bread crumb mixture. Place chicken in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet, leaving space between pieces.