Beef Stew Pot Pie. Check Out Pot Pie on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online.
Rich and flavorful, this pot pie takes a traditional beef stew recipe and adds one more layer of flavor and texture. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like beef stew is the ultimate comfort food. Add beef, gravy and rosemary; stir until well mixed, breaking up beef, if necessary. You can have Beef Stew Pot Pie using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Stew Pot Pie
- It’s 4 cup of leftover beef stew.
- You need 2 can of buttery biscuits.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper; to taste.
Add beef in batches; shake to coat. In a large skillet, saute beef in oil until browned. Heat a large pot or Dutch oven over high heat and add a few tablespoons of olive oil. Dry the meat with paper towels then add to the pot.
Beef Stew Pot Pie step by step
- Heat beef stew in a sauce pot..
- Lay biscuits on flat surface and press together..
- Transfer stew to a casserole dish. Lift biscuits off counter and lay atop stew. Season biscuits with black pepper..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 15-20 minutes, or until biscuits are caramelized and fluffy..
- Variations; Shredded cheddar, gruyere, parmesean, paprika, Italian seasoning, Lemon-Pepper, herbes de provence, rosemary, thyme, oregano, marjoram,.
Cook in batches until the beef is browned all over. Remove from the pot and set aside. Once beef is cooked, add beef stock, carrots, potatoes, Worcestershire sauce, tomato paste, thyme and bay leaf. Reduce heat at let it cook. Pour the left-over stew into the pie shell and cover with the second crust.