green bean casserole. Looking For Green Bean Casserole Dish? Find Great Deals from the Top Retailers. Scoop out the veg onto a plate.
I made this one year for my husband's family at Christmas time, and now they ask for it every year! Place green beans and soup in a large microwave-safe bowl. Transfer green bean mixture to a casserole dish and sprinkle with French fried onions and remaining cheese. You can have green bean casserole using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of green bean casserole
- You need 1 1/3 cup of french's fried onions.
- It’s 4 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 medium of casserole dish.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 4 can of green beans (drained).
- You need 1 can of cooking spray or foil.
Just a few small tweaks make this a vegan green bean casserole, but no one wiletast the difference! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. A family favorite for years, this special green bean recipe is a cinch to double and can be assembled ahead. This scaled-down green bean casserole recipe takes a spin on. Make this easy green bean and mushroom casserole as a veggie side to accompany a main course.
green bean casserole instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F..
- spray with nonstick cooking spray or line casserole dish with foil.
- mix soup,milk,pepper,green beans,and fried onions together in casserole dish..
- place in the oven to cook for 30mins.
- take out from the oven stir then place the remaining fried onions on top and cook for 5mins..
- take out and let it cool for 2-5mins then enjoy!.
A casserole is an easy-to-prep, classic American comfort food. Serve one of the best variations on green bean casserole at your next holiday. If using fresh or frozen green beans, boil just until tender crisp. You can make green bean casserole with canned green beans, fresh green beans, or frozen green beans. For me, it's all about canned green beans when it comes to creamy green bean casserole.