Breakfast Idea: poached egg with baked tomatoes 🍅. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Poached Egg? Check Out Poached Egg on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
Season the eggs with a little salt and pepper. Heat a non-stick frying pan, very lightly brush the cut surface of the tomatoes with a little oil, then cook them, cut-side down, in the pan until they have softened and slightly caramelised. Add garlic and pound into a paste. You can cook Breakfast Idea: poached egg with baked tomatoes 🍅 using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Idea: poached egg with baked tomatoes 🍅
- You need 1 of vine of small tomatoes.
- Prepare of Large handful of spinach.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 slices of bread.
- It’s 1 tsp of sunflower seeds.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s Pinch of sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s of Glug of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of lemon wedge.
- You need 200 ml of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of malt vinegar.
- It’s of Butter.
In a large, deep skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Tomato baked eggs with avocado toast Adrian Lawrence. Mash the avocado in a bowl with a drizzle of the olive oil and some seasoning. Try our easy breakfast ideas with eggs, including a classic eggs benedict recipe, twists on eggs royale and eggs florentine, and the perfect boiled egg recipe.
Breakfast Idea: poached egg with baked tomatoes 🍅 step by step
- Mince the garlic. In an oven proof dish add the tomatoes. Pour over the balsamic vinegar, oil, paprika and minced garlic. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle some sugar over the tomatoes..
- Turn the oven to 180degrees and bake the tomatoes for 10 minutes..
- Boil the water in a pan. Add some salt, a little oil and the malt vinegar. Bring to a rolling boil..
- When the water is boiling use a spatula to stir the water around the edge of the pan. Crack the egg in the centre to poach it. Cook for 2-4 minutes depending on how well done you like your eggs..
- Wilt the spinach in a small pan with a little oil, juice from the lemon wedge and salt and pepper. Add a little water to the spinach to steam it..
- Toast and butter your bread. Top with the wilted spinach, roast tomatoes and poached egg. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle the sunflower seeds on top. Enjoy!!.
We also have breakfast and brunch ideas using fried eggs and plenty of omelette recipes. The best egg breakfast is here… Advertisement. Start your weekend off with a bang with this no-fuss show-off brunch. See more ideas about breakfast, breakfast recipes, food. See more ideas about breakfast, breakfast recipes, food.