Pao's 1st Apple Cake. Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. Hand-made Sponge Cakes delivered all over the UK, next day delivery available. Perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, christenings and other special occasions.
Spread half in a greased cake tin, cover with. The first recipe is apple oatmeal cake, the second is apple crumble cake, the third is a. This video recipe is about Apple Cake Classic at its best! You can have Pao's 1st Apple Cake using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pao's 1st Apple Cake
- It’s 5 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of sugar (brown).
- Prepare 10 medium of eggs.
- It’s 2 packages of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk (evaporated).
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pwedered sugar (optional).
- You need 4 medium of apples (preferrably Fuji).
The texture of this timeless classic cake is simply delicate and divine! The secret is to add lots. Apple cakes are so comforting and wholesome – no fancy icing here, just lovely flavours. Try it as a dessert, served with custard or a caramel sauce.
Pao's 1st Apple Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wash, core, & cut apples into very thin slices then set aside.
- Beat egg whites till soft peaks form.
- In another bowl, beat egg yolks then little by little alternately add sugar then milk.
- Add oil + vanilla + flour & mix well.
- If to use bananas: Add 5 mashed overripe bananas + banana essence.
- Beat till creamy but not over dry.
- Grease pan with margarine & sprinkle with some flour (so that it doesn' stick).
- Pour cream mixture and fold egg whites (one direction only) till it becomes a soft cream.
- Top with the slices of apples on top.
- Bake 40-50 minutes or till toothpick pierced at center comes out dry.
- Put on serving dish and sprinkle with some powdered sugar.
- NOTE: Best served after 1 day.
This maple, apple and pecan cake with apple sauce has a beautiful texture. Remove from the oven and give the mixture a gentle stir to distribute. In a large mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda and sugar. Add chopped apple and stir briefly to combine. Measure all the sponge ingredients except the apple and icing.