Ellen's take on a Hot Dog Recipe. Great recipe for Ellen's take on a Hot Dog Recipe. #Sandwiched I love sausages so I am constantly looking for different ways to cook different sausages for different dishes and snacks and this sandwich is one of my results and it is delicious. One of my all time favourites. Split the bun in the middle but not all the way through and spread the butter evenly over the inside of the bun." – "To assemble, place the lettuce in the middle of the bun followed by the beef sausage and next just fill up any spaces with fries and cucumber cut into.
I make these bacon-wrapped hot dogs for picnics, barbecues and tailgate parties, and they always get compliments. Add the hot dogs one at a time using tongs. In a food processor, puree the onion, garlic, coriander, paprika, mustard seed, marjoram, and mace. You can cook Ellen's take on a Hot Dog Recipe using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ellen's take on a Hot Dog Recipe
- It’s of lemon juice.
- You need of paprika.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of onion powder.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- You need of beef sausage.
- It’s of hot dog bun.
- You need of lettuce + oil and salt for seasoning.
- Prepare of sticks of cucumber + oil and salt for seasoning.
- It’s of fries + salt for seasoning.
- It’s of to taste Ketchup,.
- Prepare of to taste Salad cream or mayonnaise,.
- You need of butter, softened.
Add the milk, egg white, sugar, salt, and pepper and combine well. Remove to a bowl and set aside. One at a time, grind the pork, beef, and fat cubes through the fine blade of a meat grinder. Whatever the case may be, this unique hot dog will certainly be a crowd-pleaser for all of those spicy food lovers out there.
Ellen's take on a Hot Dog Recipe step by step
- With a knife, poke small holes all around the sausage so it absorbs the seasoning better and to help it properly cook through. Season the beef sausage, first with lemon juice and vegetable oil, then the salt, followed by the paprika and onion and garlic powder. Cover with cling film or a towel and leave on the counter for 10 minutes or in the fridge overnight..
- While you wait, prep the rest of the ingredients by first frying the fries and then salting them. Next add about 1/2 tsp of oil and a pinch of salt to the lettuce and cucumber sticks. After, cook the beef sausage your favourite way to do so, I grilled mine. To finish prep, microwave the hot dog bun for about 15 – 20 seconds. Split the bun in the middle but not all the way through and spread the butter evenly over the inside of the bun..
- To assemble, place the lettuce in the middle of the bun followed by the beef sausage and next just fill up any spaces with fries and cucumber cut into sticks. To finish, drizzle over some tomato ketchup and salad cream or mayonnaise. Enjoy!.
Add hot dogs (as little or as many as you like, as long as you stay below the max fill line). Lock the lid in place and make sure the valve on top is set to "SEALING." Select High Pressure for a cook time of ZERO minutes (the hot dogs will cook while the pot comes to pressure). Learn what to make with hot dogs with this collection of quick and easy hot dog recipes. What to make with hot dogs. And while I love a good Chicago dog, I can only handle the basic dog in bun meal so often.