One pan salmon & asparagus. Remove from the oven and stir in the curry paste to coat everything. A one-pot salmon dinner with minty peas, orange and fennel. This season, we have tons of easy and delicious favorites to share. 🥗 What To Eat 🍷 What To Drink 🎊 Holiday Highlights 🥦 Seasonal Sides 🍃 Kitchen Refresh; See all; Submit a recipe to Tasty.
The entire family will love this easy gluten-free, pescatarian dish. A delicious and easy baked salmon recipe Place your salmon fillets on the pan. Brush both sides of the salmon with the glaze. You can have One pan salmon & asparagus using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One pan salmon & asparagus
- You need 1 lb of salmon, cut into strips.
- You need 1 bunch of asparagus (trimmed).
- You need 1 tbs of salted butter.
- It’s 1 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare of Zest & juice of 1/2 lemon.
- You need to taste of S&p.
And this one-pan oven-baked salmon and veggies recipe falls into this category! How to Cook Salmon and Vegetables in The Oven? In a small bowl or dish, prepare a spice mixture using garlic powder, Italian seasoning mix, paprika, some salt, and pepper. In this recipe, I used multicolored peppers, zucchini, and onion.
One pan salmon & asparagus instructions
- Heat butter & oil in a large pan over medium heat. Once butter is melted, add salmon and asparagus. Season with s&p and cook 3-4 minutes on one side..
- Flip & cook 3-4 minutes on the other side. Add garlic & lemon zest. Cook garlic 1-2 minutes until it is brown..
- Turn off heat & squeeze lemon..
Put all the cut vegetables on the. In a medium skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat. Season the salmon fillets evenly with the salt and place each fillet flesh side down in the hot pan. Sear the sides of the filet for a minute a piece. Busy weeknights beg for something simple like this salmon sheet-pan dinner.