Baked Cheesy Pasta. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Food you never knew you wanted.
Add the white sauce, mustard (if using) and pasta and veg. Grate over the cheese and give everything a good mix, adding a splash of cooking water to loosen. In a medium saucepan cook the pasta according to pack instructions, drain in a colander, rinse with cold water and set aside. You can have Baked Cheesy Pasta using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Cheesy Pasta
- Prepare of Flour.
- It’s of Milk.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- You need of capsicum, Bell pepper (red, yellow).
- You need of tomato, brocolli (boiled) all cut into small pieces.
- It’s of Garlic (Crushed).
- You need of Peppercorns (Crushed).
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Boiled pasta.
- You need of Tomato ketchup.
- It’s of Cheese (mozzarella + Cheddar).
- Prepare of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- It’s of Mixed herbs.
- Prepare of Pizza pasta sauce (I have given this recipe in my pizza recipe).
Melt the butter over a low heat in the large saucepan. Once the butter it melted, add the flour and stir with the wooden spoon to form a sort of paste. Pour over the tomato sauce and gently stir to mix. Sprinkle over the cheddar and mozzarella.
Baked Cheesy Pasta instructions
- Heat and melt butter in a pan, add crushed garlic to it and fry for 2/3 mins.
- Add flour to it and stir continuously.
- Add milk and stir continuously.
- Add peppercorns and fry.
- Add veggies and mix well.
- Add pasta and mix well.
- Add a little milk if it's to thick.
- Add salt chilli flakes oregano mixed herbs tomato ketchup and mix well over medium flame.
- Add pizza pasta sauce to it and mix well and cook for 5 mins over low flame..
- Take an oven proof bowl, spread one layer pasta in it. Spread some cheese over it. Make 3/4 such layers. Top with some cheese..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 10-12 mins. Your delicious cheesy baked pasta is ready !.
Pasta and cheese is sure to please! Mac & cheese. by Rick Stein. Make sure you use a vegetarian-friendly hard cheese if you're cooking for vegetarians. First you will cook your pasta. Fill a large pot with water; lightly salt.