Ultimate Fish Finger Sandwich. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics & Find your next favourite book Looking For Ultimate Sandwich? Check Out Ultimate Sandwich on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
Butter the bread then spoon the tartare sauce onto two slices. Top with shredded lettuce, the fish fingers, sliced gherkins and a squeeze of tomato ketchup. Make sure your flour, egg and breadcrumbs are in three separate bowls alongside each other. You can have Ultimate Fish Finger Sandwich using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ultimate Fish Finger Sandwich
- Prepare of fish fillet.
- Prepare of bread.
- It’s of oats.
- It’s of Parmesan.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of flour.
- It’s of eggs beaten.
- Prepare of heaped tbsp of natural yogurt.
- It’s of capers.
- Prepare of mini gherkins chopped.
- You need of Juice of half a lemon.
- Prepare of To serve crusty bread and.
- Prepare of Iceberg lettuce.
With avocado, poached eggs and crusty bread – this is one posh fish finger sandwich. Our ultimate fish finger sandwich recipe is a classic British staple with a modern twist, and great for those with big appetites. Haddock has a tender texture and a sweet flavour that melts in the mouth, making it an ideal choice for a tasty fish finger sandwich. Split the bread rolls and toast lightly under a hot grill or broiler.
Ultimate Fish Finger Sandwich step by step
- Slice the fish into thin slices with a sharp knife..
- In a large bowl or blender throw in the bread, oats, Parmesan and plenty of salt and pepper and blitz..
- Until it’s a fine crumb..
- In 3 bowls put in the egg and whisk well and season, flour in another then the bread crumbs. Using one hand dip the fish into the flour then the egg, and breadcrumbs. (If you want a super crunchy coating double dip in the egg and bread crumbs again..
- Set aside and repeat..
- Add the oil on a medium to high heat and add a few of the fish fingers. You should cook them in batches so they cook evenly and quickly. They just take a couple of minutes each side..
- In another bowl add the yogurt and capers..
- Chop up the gherkin add seasoning and the lemon and mix well..
- Stir until combined..
- Butter your bread and serve!! Enjoy!.
When the fish fingers are done sprinkle some cheese on top of each and then pop the tray back in the oven for a few minutes to melt the cheese. Divide the coleslaw evenly amongst the toasted bread rolls. Divide the guacamole amongst the bread rolls as well. Our ultimate fish finger sandwich is a quick and easy dinner the kids will just LOVE. In fact… you'll probably love it too!