Salmon Fillet and Seafood Pot Pie. Your favourite Seafood restaurants available on Deliveroo. The Only Way to Get Fresher, Is to Catch It Yourself! Here is how you achieve that.
Place your salmon fillets into a sous-vide pouch and vacuum seal the bag. Pour the lobster sauce into the baking dishes, equally, almost to cover salmon. Place half the scallops around salmon and the remainder in the second dish. You can have Salmon Fillet and Seafood Pot Pie using 16 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon Fillet and Seafood Pot Pie
- Prepare 2 of 5 oz Salmon Fillets.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 each of Shallots, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Celery, diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of Potato, diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Clam Juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sherry.
- You need 1/4 cup of Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 1 of 8oz Lobster Meat, cut into 1" chunks.
- You need 4 each of Scallops, halved or quartered depending on size, divided.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Peas, thawed.
- Prepare 1 of Egg Yolk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Milk.
- It’s 2 of Puff Pastry.
Salmon Fillet and Seafood Pot Pie. Easy Salmon Pot Pie is a seafood recreation of one of the most popular recipes on Spicy Southern Kitchen- Chicken Pot Pie. The lemon and pepper flavors of the Lemon Pepper Salmon is perfect for a pot pie. It really compliments the potatoes and the veggies in the filling and gives the pot pie a.
Salmon Fillet and Seafood Pot Pie instructions
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper..
- Place your salmon fillets into a sous-vide pouch and vacuum seal the bag..
- Cook in a water bath at 41 C (106 F) for approximately 25 minutes or core temperature of 40 C (104 F) **Time and temperature is referenced from Thomas Keller?s Under Pressure sous-vide book**.
- Heat the butter in a sauce pan, add shallots and celery, and sweat..
- Add the potatoes and continue to sweat for 2-3 minutes..
- Whisk in the flour to coat all the vegetables..
- Add the Sherry and tomato sauce, stir to blend..
- Gradually whisk in the clam juice and cream until blended..
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stir frequently..
- Add the lobster and peas, season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat..
- Preheat the oven to 375°F..
- Open the pouch of salmon and place 1 salmon fillet into each small baking dish..
- Pour the lobster sauce into the baking dishes, equally, almost to cover salmon..
- Place half the scallops around salmon and the remainder in the second dish..
- Whisk together the egg and milk in a small bowl..
- Brush the rim of the baking dishes with the egg wash..
- Place a portion piece of puff pastry on top of the dish and press down the sides..
- Brush the puff pastry with more egg wash..
- Place the baking dishes on a sheet tray..
- Cook in the oven until heated through, puffed and golden brown. Approximately 30 minutes..
Break salmon fillet into bite-size pieces; divide into prepared. Easy Salmon Pot Pie is a seafood recreation of one of the most popular recipes on Spicy Southern Kitchen- Chicken Pot Pie. Made with Chicken of the Sea® Lemon Pepper Salmon, a refrigerated pie crust, and a thick and rich filling with lots of vegetables, Easy Salmon Pot Pie makes a wonderful family lunch or dinner. It's filling enough to make a meal on its own or you can serve it with a green salad or fruit. Remove from heat and stir in the cheese to melt.