Green bean and potato casserole with pepperoni and cheese. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Choose from the world's largest selection of audiobooks. Mix everything together in a casserole dish except for cheese and pepperoni. Save this recipe and keep it for later.
Lightly grease a small casserole dish. Mix the green beans, potatoes, cream of chicken soup, and cheese in the prepared dish. Drain your can of green beans and add the drained beans to the casserole dish. You can have Green bean and potato casserole with pepperoni and cheese using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green bean and potato casserole with pepperoni and cheese
- You need 4 of Potatoes – peeled, cooked and chopped into bit size pieces.
- Prepare 2 cup of Green beans, ends removed and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of corn, drained.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (any cream soup with work).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder, dried basil, dried dill.
- Prepare 30 of slices of pizza pepperoni (or any meat you wish).
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (any cheese and any amount you wish will also work).
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Add the cooked, chopped bacon and one cup of the shredded cheese. Stir all these ingredients to combine them. Sprinkle the last cup of cheese over the top of the casserole dish. STEP SIX: BAKE The time will depend on how small you have cut the potato cubes so watch them closely.
Green bean and potato casserole with pepperoni and cheese instructions
- Boil green bean pieces in water for 10 minutes until soften.
- Pan fry onion and green peppers until soften on medium heat for about 10 minutes, then add all spices except for salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Warm mushroom soup on the stove just until is becomes smooth.
- Mix everything together in a casserole dish except for cheese and pepperoni. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with cheese and pepperoni and bake uncovered at 375 for 30 mins.
Strain potatoes and place them in the greased pan. Pour the melted butter over the potatoes, then sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, mayonnaise and sour cream; pour over the top and gently stir to coat. How To Make Sausage Green Bean Potato Casserole. Wash creamer potatoes, cut in half and add to a sealable gallon size baggie.