Peach pork roast. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! In a large skillet, brown pork in oil on all sides.
Put the pork roast in a large zip-close bag or nonreactive container. Pour the peach puree mixture over the pork and seal the bag or cover the container. Pour the remaining marinade into a saucepan; cover and refrigerate. You can cook Peach pork roast using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peach pork roast
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 can of peaches.
- It’s 1 can of jumex peach nectar.
- You need 2 lb of pork roast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of cavit® moscsto (optional).
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey.
Combine all ingredients except pork roast in food processor. Place roast in crockpot and pour chutney over top. Remove skillet from heat and transfer peaches to the pan, arranging on either side of the pork loin. Remove from oven and transfer the pork to a cutting board to rest.
Peach pork roast instructions
- Put roast in crock pot. Cover with peaches, peach nectar, brown sugar, salt, pepper, and honey (Cavit® moscato optional). Cook for 3 hours..
- Preheat oven to 400°. Pisition a drip pan on bottom rack. Sear roast on middle rack for 30 minutes or until nicely browned..
- Put remaining sauce in a sauce pan and boil down..
- Let the meat set for a minimal of 15 minutes..
Combine salt and sugar in medium bowl. Rub salt mixture over entire pork shoulder and into slits. Wrap roast tightly in double layer of plastic wrap, place on rimmed baking sheet, and refrigerate. A friend is having a birthday party tonight and it is going to be a pot-luck! I thought for this I would make a tasty sweet meat.