Balsamic Chicken Thighs. Buy our professional grade tonic for peak condition in all poultry – Contact us today. Spoon sauce over thighs to serve. These sauteed chicken thighs are coated in a honey and balsamic vinegar sauce and can be served over egg noodles.
Are balsamic vinegar chicken thighs keto? Place chicken thighs in a gallon-sized resealable plastic bag and pour vinegar mixture over the chicken; turn to coat. Place chicken, skin side up and well coated with marinade, into rimmed baking pan or dish. You can cook Balsamic Chicken Thighs using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Balsamic Chicken Thighs
- You need of boneless,skinless chicken thighs; each cut into 3 strips.
- You need of green bell pepper; medium dice.
- It’s of red bell pepper; medium dice.
- It’s of yellow squash; medium dice.
- It’s of small red onion; medium dice.
- Prepare of garlic cloves; creamed.
- You need of long grain rice.
- It’s of vegetable stock.
- It’s of balsamic vinegar.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of fresh basil; chiffonade.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of kosher salt & black pepper.
In a large bowl, combine balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard, and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Return the pan to the burner and stir in the garlic slices. Pour in the sauce and bring to a boil. This tangy mix of chicken thighs and bell peppers combines the kick of balsamic vinegar with savory tomato paste and sweet honey.
Balsamic Chicken Thighs step by step
- Let chicken sit at room temp for 30 minutes to 1 hour..
- Drizzle enough olive oil over the chicken to coat. Toss. Season with salt and pepper..
- Combine rice and vegetable stock in a medium sized saucepot. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Cover and reduce to a simmer. Cook for 15 minutes. Remove from heat, but do not remove the lid. Let steam 5 minutes..
- Heat a large saucepot with olive oil..
- Brown chicken on both sides and remove to a plate..
- Add squash, bell peppers, and onions. Season with salt and pepper. Cook on high heat for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and cook until veggies are tender, about 5 minutes. Add garlic during last minute of cooking..
- Melt butter slowly in a small saucepan until browned. Not black. Remove from heat..
- Add garlic and chicken. Cook 1 minute..
- Add balsamic and sugar. Reduce over medium heat until nearly dry..
- Serve over rice. Drizzle with brown butter. Garnish with basil..
- Try serving with a salad dressing, with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, or extra vinegar if a sauce is desired. Parmigiano Reggiano makes a great garnish as well..
- Variations; Parsley, thyme, oregano, zucchini, sage, thyme, tomatoes, lemon, beef, pork, ricotta, gruyere, parmesean, romano, goat cheese, mozzarella cheese, prosciutto, provolone, fennel, figs, dijon, country mustard, kale, spinach, arugula, brown rice, shallots, scallions, chives, caramelized onions,.
Garnish with dry-roasted tomatoes, pearl onions, and jalapenos, if you like. To Make Your Balsamic Chicken Thighs Rinse and pat the chicken pieces dry, then salt & pepper to taste. Preheat olive oil in a large skillet or frying pan at medium high heat until the olive oil is shimmering. In a large sealable bag, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, honey, olive oil, minced garlic, minced ginger, chopped scallions and salt. Add the chicken, seal the bag, and then carefully move the chicken around in the bag until it's thoroughly coated.