Green Bean and Broccoli Casserole. Healthy, Affordable & Easy to Clean Range. In a medium-sized bowl mix cream of mushroom soup, milk, cheddar cheese, salt and pepper. Pour this mixture on top of frozen vegetables in casserole dish, mixing them to coat and combine.
Like the broccoli, you just want to parboil the green beans. Remove green beans from pot with spider strainer and add to ice water. Broccoli, brown rice, and white beans are baked in a casserole dish with cheesy breadcrumbs that get nice and golden on top for a quick weeknight dinner. You can cook Green Bean and Broccoli Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green Bean and Broccoli Casserole
- It’s 10 3/4 oz of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- You need 3/4 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 9 oz of Green Beans.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of Cheddar French Fried Onions.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Bacon (chopped).
- It’s 9 oz of Broccoli.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cheese (shredded).
Spray a baking sheet or tray with non stick cooking oil spray. Arrange the broccoli and green beans on the baking sheet. In the baking dish whisk together cream of mushroom soup, milk and pepper. Add potatoes, green beans and broccoli to the baking dish.
Green Bean and Broccoli Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix cream of mushroom soup, milk and pepper in a 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Stir in grean beans, broccoli, bacon, 1/4 cup cheese, and 2/3 cup french fried onions.
- Bake for 30min. or until hot.
- Top with remaining 2/3 cup french fried onions and 1/4 cup cheese, and bake additional 5min. or until onions are golden.
Use a spoon and mix so all veggies are coated in mushroom soup mixture. Home > Recipes > Vegetables > Easy Green Bean, Cauliflower and Broccoli Casserole. Forget the green bean casserole-this cheesy Broccoli Casserole gets my vote every year! Ingredients Needed: Broccoli: I prefer fresh, but frozen will also work. Shredded Cheese: cheddar, or your favorite kind.