Chocolate pudding. Your Delicious Spoonable Dessert Is Just A Refrigerator Away. Spoonable Desserts W/ Your Favorite Candy Flavor. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers.
In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt. In a small saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa powder, salt, and milk. Heat this mixture to a scalding temperature, then whisk it into the egg cornstarch mixture. You can cook Chocolate pudding using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate pudding
- It’s 1.5 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk chocolate compound.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
Pour everything back into the saucepan and cook over high heat until the pudding thickens into a luscious, silky consistency. For the pudding: Combine the sugar, cornstarch and salt in a medium saucepan. Pour in the milk and egg yolks and whisk together. Stir over medium heat until the mixture just.
Chocolate pudding instructions
- Take 1cup milk add cocoa powder and cornflour to it. Mix well..
- Take a heavy bottom pan, add this mixture to it. Add 1/2 cup of milk. Mix well. Keep the flame low..
- Add sugar and stir till sugar completely dissolves in it..
- Slowly add cream to it. Mix well till the mixture becomes soft and silky..
- Add chocolate compound at this Stage. Keep the flame low constantly keep stirring..
- Stir till the mixture becomes thick and glossy. Turn the flame off and add salt and vanilla essence to it. Mix well..
- Pour it in serving bowl and cover them with cling wrap or silver foil..
- Refrigerate it for 2hrs. Garnish it with whipped cream. Serve chilled..
Directions In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Remove from heat; stir in butter and vanilla. Enjoy chocolate pudding the way it is supposed to be made, from scratch, with basic pudding ingredients of cocoa powder, sugar, milk, egg, and chocolate chips. Chocolate pudding can be the basis for countless easy dessert recipes.