Holiday Green Bean Casserole. Have fun with the kids at this top campsite. Luxury camping holidays at affordable prices. Spacious & Comfortable Accommodation Perfect For Families, Groups & Couples.
Stir in flour, onion and pepper until blended. Pour the mushroom sauce over the green beans. Top with the sauteed onion slices and fresh bread crumbs. You can cook Holiday Green Bean Casserole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Holiday Green Bean Casserole
- It’s 2 cans of cream of onion soup.
- It’s 1 package of frozen cut green beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need of Generous splash Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 container of French fried onions.
- Prepare To taste of pepper.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
No holiday meal is complete without a green bean casserole. It goes perfect with your mashed potatoes and your holiday turkey and will keep you warm and cozy on a cool evening. No holiday meal is complete without a green bean casserole. It goes perfect with your mashed potatoes and your holiday turkey and will keep you warm and cozy on a cool evening.
Holiday Green Bean Casserole step by step
- Add the soup, milk, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to a medium sized casserole dish. Mix well..
- Add the green beans and half the fried onions. Mix until smooth..
- Cover the dish with foil. Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until bubbly around the edges..
- Cover the top with the remaining fried onions then bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, sans the foil. Let rest for a bit then enjoy!!.
Drain beans and pour into a large bowl of ice water to stop from cooking. Fresh mushrooms, onion, and herbs with frozen green beans, sour cream, and cheddar cheese make this a delightfully tasty twist on the traditional casserole. I developed this recipe, longing for a 'no cans' version of the classic dish. I made this one year for my husband's family at Christmas time, and now they ask for it every year! In a mixing bowl, combine the drained green beans and soup.