Chicken Thigh Stew. In a heavy-bottomed pot, heat the olive oil over medium high heat. Transfer to a chopping board and cut the thighs into halves. Slice the baguette on an angle and toast in the oven.
Chicken thigh stew is easy to make on your stove top. Here is how to make it (print-friendly recipe below): Brown the chicken Use bone-in chicken pieces or make the stew with boneless chicken thighs. Cook the stew in the oven or cook it low and slow in a crockpot. You can have Chicken Thigh Stew using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Thigh Stew
- You need 4-8 of Chicken Thighs.
- Prepare 2 cups of Cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 cups of Broccoli.
- You need 2 cups of or 1 Bag baby Carrots.
- You need 2 cups of celery or 1 stalk large chop.
- It’s 4 Cans of Mix Vegetables drained.
- It’s 1 of Onion choped.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Garlic salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt.
- You need 2 cans of tomatoe Puree.
Either method you choose will yield delicious results. For a hearty and satisfying meal, serve the chicken stew with dinner rolls or biscuits. This is the faster way I make Chicken Stew – using boneless chicken thigh fillets cut into large pieces, simmered with vegetables until tender in a rich, dark stew sauce. It's a Chicken Casserole made in an hour, but tastes like it's been simmering all day!
Chicken Thigh Stew step by step
- 2 to 3 quarts water put chicken in boil.
- Add seasonings in the boiling water.
- Then add raw vegies.
- Then add the rest cook low and slowly about 3 to 5 hours.
- Wait until last to add tomatoes puree.
- Done. and serve with cornbread or crackers.
- Thank you.
Chicken Stew is a delicious meal with chicken, potatoes and sweet potatoes, onions and carrots. It's all simmered in a rich seasoned chicken broth until tender. It's one of our all time favorite meals (along with beef stew)! Remove the chicken and add in veggies to cook them until they are softened. Remove the veggies and add in garlic, butter and flour to make a base for the stew.