Santra-Mantra. Watch video to learn how your smartphone or tablet can monitor your heart health. Monitor and send heart health data with your smartphone or tablet. Free and Funded Boilers available now for Homeowners in Houses in England with Benefits.
Ingredients of Santra-Mantra
- Prepare of For orange sauce.
- It’s 3/4 cup of fresh orange juice.
- It’s 6 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 of small pinch of saffron strands for colour.
- Prepare of For Vanilla Ice cream balls.
- Prepare 1/2 litre of Vanilla Ice cream.
- Prepare 6 of fresh orange segments.
- You need of For making Santra Mantra.
- You need 6 of Vanilla Ice cream balls.
- It’s of Above one recipe of orange sauce.
- Prepare 6 of orange flavoured Pickwick wafer biscuits.
- It’s as needed of orange segments.
- It’s as needed of cashewsnut.
- You need as needed of Few Chocolate pieces (optional).
Equally popular among young, old and children, this orange squash is a great fruit extract that helps you quench your thirst and feel refreshed. Mapro begins santra mantra squash orange is an immediate drink. It has lots of vitamin C that maintains away coughs and colds, mouth-watering oranges delicious and healthy. It can be consumed in many ways like mixing it with the milk to make milkshake.
- In kadhai add butter, cornflour, sugar..
- Pour fresh orange juice, saffron strands mix well..
- Cook on medium flame till sugar dissolves and sauce become thick. Cool at room temperature..
- To make Vanilla Ice cream balls..Take a scoop of vanilla ice cream..make dent in it place one orange segment in centre,cover and make ball..
- Similarly prepared all orange segments stuffed Vanilla Ice cream balls,keep them freezer safe container. Freeze till set..
- To assemble Santra- Mantra.. in ice cream serving bowl,place orange stuffed Vanilla ice- cream ball,on it pour 2 tbsp of orange sauce on it, place 2 orange segments on it's side,place one orange Pickwick wafer biscuit, sprinkle cashewnuts pieces and chocolate..
- Serve/ Relish immediately Santra- Mantra as dessert..
To blend it with distinctive flavor and also it can be consumed with plain water and soda for making a distinctive soft drink. Mantra is a Sanskrit word derived from two roots: man (meaning "mind" or "to think") and trai meaning to "protect", to "free from", or "instrument/tool". Therefore, mantras are tools of the mind, or tools to free the mind. The high sugar can contribute to obesity and lifestyle disease even if we take into account the dilution with water before drinking it. The product mentions on the food label that it contains additional salt but does not mention the quantity of it, which is a denial to the customer of their right to know what they.