Meatloaf "juicy". Mix all the meatloaf ingredients together until well combined. Place half of this mixture into a greased and lined loaf tin. Mix all the filling ingredients together until well combined.
In a medium pan, heat the olive oil. Remove from the heat and add the Worcestershire sauce, chicken stock, and tomato paste. In a large bowl combine all the meatloaf ingredients (beef, bread crumbs, egg, parsley, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, mustard powder, salt, pepper, ketchup or tomato sauce, and milk). You can cook Meatloaf "juicy" using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf "juicy"
- It’s 4 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of medium onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of medium green pepper chopped.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of A1 sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- It’s of Salt and pepper for taste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- Prepare 3 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
Cook a small piece of the meat at the point to taste for seasonings. If you want to add more salt/pepper, add it now before baking. We're talking juicy, tender, moist meatloaf. This tender meatloaf is generously smothered with the tastiest sauce.
Meatloaf "juicy" instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients (do not add the sugars) and mix well by hand.
- After mixing thoroughly place meat in a baking dish and form the meatloaf.
- Evenly sprinkle the sugar and brown sugar on the top of the meatloaf.
- Evenly spread about a cup of ketchup on top of the meatloaf.
- Place in preheated oven and cook for about 40 to 50 minutes. The internal temperature of the meatloaf should read about 160 degrees..
- Enjoy 😀😀😀.
Savory, tangy, and sweet…the sauce is reminiscent of a simple BBQ sauce. Draped over the most tender, succulent meatloaf that has ever emerged from the oven. No matter which meats you decide to use, the right ratio of lean meat to fat is a critical factor in determining the texture and moisture of your meatloaf. This is a Meatloaf recipe for people who love their Meatloaf oozing with flavour, moist and tender yet not crumble apart when sliced, and a sticky caramelised meatloaf glaze. It's so much more than just a giant hunk of ground beef in a loaf shape!