Mexican Chicken Soup. Place chicken and water in a stock pot and add onion, celery and garlic. Cover and bring to the boil. Remove chicken from stock and set aside to cool.
Finely chop the onion and finely mince the garlic. Heat a small pot to medium heat and add the olive oil Add the onion and stir it round in the pan until soft and translucent. Mexican Chicken Soup: The Limes The boiling hot lime halves are then extracted and cooled a bit to enable touching. You can have Mexican Chicken Soup using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Chicken Soup
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare of onion diced.
- Prepare of large bell pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Chicken Stock.
- It’s of beans, black beans or mixed.
- You need of loose drained Corn.
- Prepare of Pasatta or 1 Can crushed tomato.
- It’s of Chicken breast.
- It’s of dried oregano.
- It’s of Cumin powder.
- It’s of Paprika.
- Prepare of onion powder4.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need of Black pepper.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Sourcream or yogurt.
- It’s of Avocado Sliced.
- You need of Some Corn chips Tortillas or crusty bread.
Turn them inside out and squeeze the dickens out of them. Get every last bit of juice and juicy flesh available, sans seeds, back into the soup. This Mexican Chicken Soup is the perfect spicy and colorful comfort food that will definitely become one of your favorites! Spicy Chicken Soup is everything you want and more, from a delicious Mexican delight.
Mexican Chicken Soup instructions
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a large skillet and sauté the onion, bell pepper and garlic for 5 minutes until translucent.
- Add remaining chicken broth, Spices, corn, bean and tomato. Give it a good stir, then add chicken and push down to submerge..
- Add a splash of chicken broth, bring to simmer then tip it all into the heavy based Saucepan / Croc pot.
- Cook for 45 minutes on simmer with the lid on. Stir occasionally..
- Ladle into bowls and serve with Toppings of choice! Cheese grated, sour cream/ yogurt serve with corn crisp/ tortillas or crusty bread..
Easy to make, hearty and healthy, this soup packs a flavor punch! This easy Mexican chicken soup is great for every season. Caldo de pollo is a Mexican chicken soup that is made with different parts of chicken and vegetables. It is nutritious, delicious and comforting. Caldo means soup, while pollo means chicken.