MINI CHICKEN POT PIES. Get Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Stir the chicken, soup and vegetables in a medium bowl. This prevents spills in the oven and makes it easier to transfer.
These mini chicken pot pies couldn't be easier or more delicious! Made in a muffin tin using pre-made pie dough and stuffed with the easiest filling containing veggies, spices, rotisserie chicken, and my secret ingredient: lemon juice! These mini chicken pot pies are so easy to make, but they'll take a little bit of time. You can have MINI CHICKEN POT PIES using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of MINI CHICKEN POT PIES
- It’s 1 can of refrigerated buttermilk biscuits.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 packages of white sause…or make your own from stock.
- You need 2 cup of cut up cooked chicken (can sub – turkey, ham or beef cubes).
- It’s 2 cup of shreaded cheese…your favorite…..I like sharp cheddar.
- Prepare 2 cup of fresh or frozen assorted veg's…pees carrots pearl onions r good choices..
- You need 2 cup of frenches brand fried onions..or make your own evrn better!.
I like to meal prep these for the freezer since they freeze and reheat so well. Here's how to make them fresh the first time, and we'll cover freezing in the sections below. Cook and shred chicken – you can also do this a couple days ahead of time or use rotisserie chicken. How to make Mini Chicken Pot Pies with homemade shortcrust pastry.
MINI CHICKEN POT PIES instructions
- oven 400.
- press biscuit into 8 oz custard cup..pressing up the sides to create a well. Make 4 to 6 bowls..
- make white sauce package directions or make from scatch.
- make sure Vega's if frozen are not completely frozen….if using fresh ur good..
- Use scoop or laddel to put in custard cup that have partially cooked crust (about 5 minutes so the dough is not to soft). Add sauce into well of crock…Cook filled mini crocks at 350° for about 10 or 15 minutes cover crocks if getting to brown to quick….top with Cheese and frenches onions and serve….
- NOTE…..chicken cubes are added to white sauce when sauce has thickened add Veg's to warm sauce to help thaw them if using frozen veg's …heat for 5 mins then put in custard Cups to bake..
- perfect for a cold winter day…..
Mini Chicken Pot Pies with Pie Crust. These mini chicken pot pies are absolutely delicious with a yummy filling of chicken, ham and leek in a creamy sauce – also good to freeze for later. Remove from the heat and stir through the cheese sauce, chives, chicken, milk and mustard. Mix well and spoon into small dishes or ramekins. Chicken and asparagus pie ingredients In addition to the chicken and asparagus the filling for these mini chicken pot pies also involves making a white sauce which contains a little mustard for sharpness, fromage frais (fromage blanc) for a hint of tanginess as well as thyme and onion granules for added flavour.