Green Bean Casserole. Looking For Green Bean Casserole Dish? Find Great Deals from the Top Retailers. Low Prices on Green Pan Casserole.
I developed this recipe, longing for a 'no cans' version of the classic dish. I made this one year for my husband's family at Christmas time, and now they ask for it every year! Place green beans and soup in a large microwave-safe bowl. You can have Green Bean Casserole using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green Bean Casserole
- Prepare 4 cans of green beans drained.
- It’s 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 can of french fried onions.
Transfer green bean mixture to a casserole dish and sprinkle with French fried onions and remaining cheese. Just a few small tweaks make this a vegan green bean casserole, but no one wiletast the difference! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. A family favorite for years, this special green bean recipe is a cinch to double and can be assembled ahead. This scaled-down green bean casserole recipe takes a spin on.
Green Bean Casserole instructions
- Drain the green beans and place in bowl.
- Open 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup and dump it into the green beans, mix until thoroughly combined..
- Sprinkle the french fried onions on the top. Bake at 350 degrees f for 20 min..
Make this easy green bean and mushroom casserole as a veggie side to accompany a main course. A casserole is an easy-to-prep, classic American comfort food. Serve one of the best variations on green bean casserole at your next holiday. If using fresh or frozen green beans, boil just until tender crisp. You can make green bean casserole with canned green beans, fresh green beans, or frozen green beans.