Fried banana with icecream caramel. Place oil to a small skillet or wok and heat. Fried Bananas Melt the butter in a frying pan over a medium heat. Fry the bananas until golden and then remove from the pan and allow to cool.
To Serve Open the bananas in half leaving its skin. Serve with a scoop of ice cream, caramel and grated chocolate. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper, and keep warm until all the banana has been cooked. You can cook Fried banana with icecream caramel using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried banana with icecream caramel
- Prepare 2-3 of sweet banana.
- Prepare For of Batter 1(wet)-.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of rice flour.
- You need 1 drop of Vanilla syrup.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of cold water.
- You need For of Batter2(dry)-.
- It’s 1/4 cup of rice flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of shredded or dessicated coconut.
- You need For of Frying and saute-.
- You need as required of Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of white sesame.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need For of Plating-.
- You need 1 of Caramel Nest (shown in pic how to do).
- Prepare 2 scoops of any mild flavour icecream (for recipe, see my post).
For the caramel sauce, melt butter in a small pan, then add remaining ingredients and stir. http://www. ManfreedintheKitchen.comManfreed demonstrates and easy to make deliciously tasty dessert or snack Fried Banana with Ice Cream. Roll the banana slices in brown sugar (you might not use the entire cup of sugar). In a sauce pan melt the butter on a high heat.
Fried banana with icecream caramel instructions
- For batter mix all the batter dry ingredients first and then mix with enough water and make the batter to flowing consistency. Peel and slice the banana in half. Then slice each section in half again, but lengthwise this time..
- Place oil to a small skillet or wok and heat. Dip banana to batter 1 and roll it on dry batter 2. Deep fry in the oil for about 4mins on medium flame..
- Place a pan, add sesame seeds and saute for 30sec and keep it separately. Add 2tbsp sugar and make it caramel, when it becomes caramel add 1spoon honey after turning off from flame and saute with fried banana. Sprinkle the sesame seeds..
- Now plate the crispy banana on the top icecream and caramel Nest. Serve it as warm bananas or chilled one..
- Note: If you are Non Veg, then you can use one egg for the first batter. Used only sweet banana for good taste..
When the butter is melted place the flat side of the banana slice on the sauce pan. Stir in sugar and cook, stirring, until sugar is melted. Place the bananas in the pan and cook until heated through,. Fried Bananas and Ice Cream Ingredients. Additional items can be added such as walnuts.