Salmon noodle soup. This Salmon Noodle Soup features a light yet flavorful Vietnamese-style broth and medium-cooked salmon chunks. I got the idea for this salmon noodle soup from Luke Nguyen's salmon hotpot recipe in The Food of Vietnam cookbook. Season and bring to the boil.
All of the flavours came together really well. The slight sweetness of the teriyaki'd salmon went well with the saltiness of the miso. The soup was nice and filling and yet surprisingly light and good. You can have Salmon noodle soup using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon noodle soup
- You need of salmon.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Noodle (small package for 1 serving).
- You need of Green onion (garnish).
- Prepare of chicken beef broth or vegetable broth.
- You need of paprika.
I will be making this again! The salmon noodle soup is a variant of the sweet and sour soup that you can make by yourself. The fresh salmon is easy to find in any grocery store in North America and Europe and this dish is served with rice vermicelli instead of rice. In separate pot warm Milk, Butter along with a dash of Salt and Pepper.
Salmon noodle soup step by step
- Cut salmon in thin slice (with skin on).
- Rub salt on salmon.
- Place salmon on ceramic plate. Put in oven 300°C for about 4 minutes. Remove from oven as soon as the salmon is cooked. (There will be some juice on plate.) Set salmon aside after cooked..
- Cook noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes..
- Drain noodles and put in bowl..
- Boil broth and add into the bowl of noodles..
- Place salmon and spring onion on noodles. Sprinkle paprika on..
This is the same as used for a basic Oyster Stew. Add broken up Salmon (Remove dark skin, it detracts from appearance of the soup). You could use fresh cooked Salmon. Learn how to cook great Salmon noodle soup. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Salmon noodle soup recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips.