Super Easy Apple Cake (no need batter). Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Please try to bake this cake! Stir in the cinnamon and vanilla extract, then fold in the chopped apples. Sift the flour with the baking powder then add to the mixture in the bowl a little at a time along with the softened butter. You can have Super Easy Apple Cake (no need batter) using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Easy Apple Cake (no need batter)
- Prepare of apples 🍎 is better.
- You need of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of semolina flour.
- It’s of flour.
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
- You need of walnuts.
Continue to mix until completely blended, then stir in the yogurt. Add the processed apples and grated lemon rind to the cake batter and stir until evenly combined. Sprinkle the apple slices with sugar, cinnamon and dot with bits of butter here and there. Cool before removing from the pan and dust with powdered sugar before serving.
Super Easy Apple Cake (no need batter) step by step
- Slice apples and divide juice and apples. Use only apples not juice. Mix cinnamon powder in apples..
- Mix semolina, flour and sugar in bowl. Spread butter in cake mold..
- Put 1/3 of flour mixture in cake mold..
- Put apples and walnuts on flour..
- Then put half of flour on..
- Repeat again..
- Put cut butter on it. Bake in 180℃ preheated oven for 45 minutes..
- Out side is crispy and inside is so moist..
- Enjoy 🍎.
Here are a few tips to guarantee that your cake baking is every bit the easy, breezy experience you need it to be. Easy One Bowl Apple Cake horizontal. GET THE RECIPE: Easy One-Bowl Apple Cake. Obviously, given the nature of this cake, that has the word "easy" in the title, this part of the. Which apples to use: I used Pink Lady for this cake, but feel free to swap in any apple that holds up well when baked- Honey Crisp, Golden Delicious, Granny Smith, and Jonagold are all good options.; Baking pan: I baked my cake in a ceramic pan.