My Clay pot pies ☺. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. See recipes for My Clay pot pies ☺, Clay pot ratatouille too. Minimise your washing-up with this delicious one-pan chicken pie with spinach and herbs and topped with crispy filo pastry.
Until I came across this recipe that makes me want to go out and buy a pork shoulder this weekend. Seriously, pulled pork in my oven would be so awesome. Store your clay pot with the lid inverted, nestled inside the bottom with a paper towel in between so it can breathe. You can have My Clay pot pies ☺ using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Clay pot pies ☺
- You need 3 lb of Aberdeen Angus steak.
- It’s 1 of onion cut in half.
- Prepare 1 of beef stock cubes.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black cracked pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 of small pastry rolled for the top of the pots.
- You need half of the other.
- Prepare of Mince the Beef after slowcook it should fall apart.
- You need 1 of large carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion diced.
- It’s 2 tbls of sweet peas.
- You need 1 of beef stock cube.
- You need to taste of Salt n pepper.
- Prepare 3 of large potatoes boiled & Mashed.
Make sure it is completely dry before you put it away. During periods of long storage, mold may form. To remove any mold, apply a paste of equal parts of baking soda and water. Chicken pot pie is the epitome of comfort food because it really hits the spot and satisfies the soul.
My Clay pot pies ☺ step by step
- Slowcook the joint of beef with 2 cups water. When its cooked cut the joint in half..
- First Half….cut the beef into chunky cubes. And grease the pots add the meat. Use half the meat juices in the slow cooker..
- Add the diced onion and 1 beef stock cube,1 tsp stilton cheese and 2 tbls red wine. Boil then simmer for 5 minutes Add a little cornflour to water to thicken..
- The thick gravy. Add to the pots with the meat. And then add your pastry. Then brush with a beaten egg..
- If your making your pastry you just need tops so when its done and rolled add on top of the pot.add to the preheated oven for 10 -15 minutes 180C. Middle shelf.
- 2 COTTAGE PIES. Mince the steak enough for 2 pies add from the other half of meat juice add the meat juice in a saucepan with 4 tbls sweet peas 4 tbls onion, 4 tbls carrots and meat also beef stock cube sprinkle that in stir then add 1 tsp corn flour to thicken. transfer to the pot or oven dish let it go cold. Make Creamy Mash. When both have cooled spread the mash on top of the mince in the dish. Add to preheated oven 180C for 15 minutes finish by grilling the mash to a nice crisp + brown top..
- Adding stock cube and cornflour..
- All ready to go in the oven dishes i ended up with more for 2 more so i used freezer tubs with lids so freeze them. When your ready to defost them another time add fresh mash then..
- Add salt and black cracked pepper to the mashed potato, then gently spread it out.and dig a little with a fork so as the bits of mash go crisp. Add to preheated oven until the mash is browned and crisp or add under the grill when its browned. 180C for 10 minutes.lp.
A classic chicken pot pie consists of a flaky crust, a creamy sauce, and a nice mix of chicken and vegetables. While a pot pie might remind you of a boring freezer food, I assure you making one from scratch changes everything. It is an easy meal to make which makes it a perfect recipe for beginner cooks or even busy families and it's sure to impress. Easy way to make clay pot without wheel how to make miniature clay pot #claypot #miniatureclaypot #miniaturepot #potmaking #handmade.