Apple cake. Bake one of our moist and fruity apple cakes for afternoon tea. Choose from rustic country apple traybakes, toffee apple squares, loaf cakes and more. Make this apple cake in autumn when local apples are at their best.
In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar,. Apple cakes Apple cakes are so comforting and wholesome – no fancy icing here, just lovely flavours. Try it as a dessert, served with custard or a caramel sauce. You can cook Apple cake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple cake
- Prepare of apple or 1cup grated apple.
- You need of choco powder or 2 sliced dark chocolate.
- Prepare of desiccated coconut for mixing.
- It’s of crumble Vennila cake or biscuits.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of desiccated coconut for coating.
Sieve the flour and sugar together in a mixing bowl. Cut up the cooking apples into small pieces and add them to the dry mix. Measure the flour, baking powder, sugar, eggs, almond extract and melted butter into a bowl. Mix well until blended, then beat for a minute.
Apple cake step by step
- Take apple remove the skin then grated apple… Take kadai add grated apple… 2tsp choco powder or dark chocolate.
- Cook until the raw smell of gone… Then add leftover crumble Vennila cake OR crumble marigold biscuit….
- 3tbsp Desiccated coconut… Combine well in medium heat… Add 2tbsp sugar mix well until you a soft dough(if you added chocolate means once check taste after add sugar)…
- Non sticking Remove the pan… once cool down… take small portion make into ball.
- Now coat the ball immediately in desiccated coconut… apple cake ready.
Spread half this mixture in the prepared tin. Begin by sifting the flour, baking powder and spices into a roomy mixing bowl, lifting the sieve quite high to give the flour a good airing as it goes down. Next chop the apples into small dice (with or without peel, just as you like). Then place them in a bowl and toss them with one tablespoon of the sieved flour mixture. The cake is really moist, perfectly spiced, and studded with tender pieces of fresh apple.