Tiny Apple Cakes. Spoon the apple batter into each ramekin, filling them up almost to the edge. Decorate each cake with a few slices of apple and sprinkle them with some cane sugar. Gently remove the apple cakes from the ramekins and serve them, warm or cold.
Bake one of our moist and fruity apple cakes for afternoon tea. Choose from rustic country apple traybakes, toffee apple squares, loaf cakes and more. Make this apple cake in autumn when local apples are at their best. You can have Tiny Apple Cakes using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tiny Apple Cakes
- It’s of plain flour.
- Prepare of icing sugar.
- You need of apples, cut into thin slices.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- It’s of corn starch.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- You need of cinnamon powder.
- You need of Tart moulds.
A light sponge cake is topped with apples, sugar and cinnamon before being baked to perfection. Apple cakes are so comforting and wholesome – no fancy icing here, just lovely flavours. Try it as a dessert, served with custard or a caramel sauce. Place flour, baking soda, salt and spices in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
Tiny Apple Cakes instructions
- Preheat the oven at 175C degree. Add flour, corn starch and baking powder into a bowl. Mix together and sift 3 times..
- Add butter and icing sugar into a mixer bowl.Whisk them for 2-3 minutes, until combined and become smooth and creamy. Then add vegetable oil and keep stirring..
- Next add eggs, one at a time. Whisk each egg for 20-30 seconds until well combined and then add next egg. After third egg, add vanilla extract..
- Now, gradually add flour to the mixture and keep stirring with a spatula or wooden spoon. Now, our batter is ready..
- Sprinkle good amount of cinnamon powder on the apple slices and toss them..
- Grease inside the tart moulds. Fill the mould halfway. Then set 3-4 slices of apple on the batter and cover apples with more batter..
- Place the cake moulds in the preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.Transfer the baked cakes from the oven. Let cool down and take out from the moulds. Befor serving, Dust with icing sugar or with a mixture of icing sugar and cinnamon over the baked tiny cakes Ready to serve. Smell is soooo good.They are very yummy..
Whisk oil and sugar in a bowl, then whisk in eggs and vanilla. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix with a wooden spoon until JUST combined. Line a mini muffin tin with paper cases. In a large bowl, cream together the margarine and sugar. Add eggs and beat until smooth.