Poached Egg in noodle basket. Here is how you cook it. I add the noodles, then reduce to a simmer. Once they soften slightly, I create a small opening in the middle of the entangled brick of noodles, then crack an egg right into it.
Place the noodles on top of the vegetables. Cut the nori seaweeds into thin slices and sprinkle over the vegetables. Make poached eggs and place an egg in each bowl. You can cook Poached Egg in noodle basket using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Poached Egg in noodle basket
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 100 gms of noodle.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- You need of Few cherry tomatoes.
- You need 4-5 of button mushrooms.
- You need 1 of garlic clove crushed.
- You need 3 Tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
Pour the stock in the bowls and serve. Heat the noodles through with the veg and sauce, and season. Peel the eggs and cut in half. Divide the noodles between bowls and top each with the eggs.
Poached Egg in noodle basket instructions
- In a bowl add water and bring it to heat. Did noddles and cook for 7-8 mins. Drain and add little oil and set aside.
- In a pan add oil. Add noodles and make a dent in the centre. Break the eggs into it carefully and cook for 1-2 mins. If you prefer firm egg set then cover with lid. Set aside.
- In a pan heat oil and add crushed garlic and stir for 1 min. Add mushrooms and cook till moisture is released. Set aside..
- Make a mash from avocado and set aside. Cut cherry tomatoes into halves.
- In a plate pour the poached eggs on noodles basket and add the mashed avocado on side. Add the halved cherry tomatoes and enjoy a healthy breakfast.
Stir the water to create a gentle whirlpool to help the egg white wrap around the yolk. Slowly tip the egg into the centre. Make sure the heat is low enough not to throw the egg around – there should only be small bubbles rising. When water begins to simmer, reduce heat to medium. Fill a small pan just over one third full with cold water and bring it to the boil.