Chocolate pudding. Your Delicious Spoonable Dessert Is Just A Refrigerator Away. Spoonable Desserts W/ Your Favorite Candy Flavor. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save.
In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt. In a small saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa powder, salt, and milk. Heat this mixture to a scalding temperature, then whisk it into the egg cornstarch mixture. You can have Chocolate pudding using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate pudding
- You need 1 ltr of milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 3-4 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of vanila essence.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of chocolate powder.
Pour everything back into the saucepan and cook over high heat until the pudding thickens into a luscious, silky consistency. Pour into dishes and serve as directed above. Directions In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
Chocolate pudding step by step
- Boil the milk till it gets thick.
- Now add sugar and boil it again.
- Now beat the egg in another bowl well.
- Mix the egg in the milk and stir well to make a smooth mixture.keep a little portion of batter aside.
- Pour it in a bowl and steam it in a pressure cooker for 10 mints.
- Now mix chocolate powder in the batter kept aside and pour over the pudding.
- Set the pudding again in the steamer and steam for another 5 minutes.
- The pudding is ready serve it cool..
Enjoy chocolate pudding the way it is supposed to be made, from scratch, with basic pudding ingredients of cocoa powder, sugar, milk, egg, and chocolate chips. Chocolate Pudding is a classic favorite dessert! This easy, kid friendly treat is a cinch to prepare and a great make-ahead option! My family loves fruit desserts like Rhubarb Crisp and Strawberry Pie but sometimes I just need my chocolate fix! In a medium saucepan, off heat, whisk together sugar, cornstarch, and salt.